☆ All orders from LifeArt Cabinetry Corp approved dealers will be accepted online through our ordering platform
☆ Full payment is required before an order will be processed.
☆ Payment can be made by Visa, Master, Discover, American Express, or E-Check (re- quires 5-7 days waiting period for funds to clear).
☆ Once the order is in the processing status, no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed as a new order.
☆ Cancellations made prior to the order being prepared will not be subject to the restocking fee.
☆ Cancellations made after an order is prepared are subject to a 20% restocking processing fee.
☆ All Flat Packed orders will be ready to ship or pick up within 1 business days.
☆ All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet and shrink wrapped.
☆ Estimated 2-4 days standard transit time for commercial delivery. Please add 1-2 additional days for residental.
☆ All freight shipping destinations must be tractor/ trailer accessible.
☆ Shipping charges must be paid for when your order is placed.
☆ For residential deliveries the freight company will usually contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery(usually a 3-4 hour window).
☆ Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances.
☆ Tracking information can be found in the order details online.
1. Do a walk around each pallet entirely. Carefully inspect any visible signs of possible physical damages. If there is none, then sign off on the driver’s proof of delivery. If there are damages, proceed to step 2.
2. Take clear pictures of any damage sections.
3. Make clear note of the damage item(s) on the driver’s proof of delivery (POD) paper.
4. Start the claim process on your account for Selected Vendors.
5. Contact your sales representative immediately.
☆ Do not reject damaged items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES ON MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS BELOW.
☆ A claim will need to be done for the damage parts during shipping. Please login to our platform https://www.selectedvendors.com. and follow the instructions below. Contact us if you have any questions. If the order is still in transit status, you will have to change the status to “Complete” in order to process a claim.
1. Navigate to “Incomplete Orders.” Locate the order and click on “Details” on the right side.
2. Right below the shipping info there should be several links. Click on the one that says “Receive.” This will change the status to “Complete Orders.”
3. Next step is to go to Complete Orders and click on “Management” for the order. Select “Claim” in the popup box.
4. Next click on the box next to the item and type the reason for the claim. Pictures of the damage cabinets along with the driver’s proof of delivery with the damage note will need to be uploaded.
5. Click on the “Submit” option.
☆ Once the claim has been submitted, a customer service agent will review and contact you if any further information is needed. Please allow 24-48 hours for the claim processing procedure. LifeArt Cabinetry Corp cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
☆ The system will send a message when the order is ready for pick up from the warehouse.
☆ Orders not picked up within 5 business days will be subject to a storage charge of $25 per pallet per day.
☆ Orders not picked up within 10 business days will be subject to storage charges and additional restocking fees of 20%.
☆ All returns must be authorized by LifeArt Cabinetry Corp prior to return shipment.
☆ All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging, therefore NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS.
☆ No returns on trims, mouldings, fillers or panels.
☆ Please note that 20% restocking fees will apply.
☆ The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
☆ Any returned product DEEMED UNSELLABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.
☆ To submit return request for unwanted item(s),
1. Click on “My Account”
2. Click on “Complete Orders"
3. Locate the order number which the return item(s).
4. Click on “Management” drop down
5. click on “Return”.
Once you click on “Return”, the full order list will show up.
6. You may check the box(es) on the left side of the list to select the return item(s). If you are returning fewer quantity than what you purchased, please be sure to change the quantity to what you will be returning before you click the submit button on the bottom of the page. You will also be required to upload a picture of the unopen box(es) if the return item(s) when you submit the return request. There is a 45 days return policy on return from the day of purchase.
☆ Assembly order is available for pick up or shipping from our warehouse.
☆ Depth reduction modification is available up to 21 inches for cabinet with a drawer box.
☆ For other modifications, please contact your sales representative.